- 1 package fresh pea shoots, loosely packed (~3-4 cups)
- 1 head Belgian endive, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 small head radicchio, thinly sliced crossways
- 1-2 small heads green leaf lettuce,thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4-1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 5-8 very thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- white wine vinegar
- dijon vinaigrette
- salt and pepper
- Combine pea shoots, thinly sliced endive, radicchio, lettuce, and roughly chopped cilantro and toss.
- Soak thinly slice radishes in white wine vinegar 15-20 minutes to pickle.
- Toast walnuts in a skillet over medium heat 5-10 minutes stirring or shaking frequently.
- Chop walnuts and add them to the salad along with the radishes and a few tablespoons of the white wine vinegar they have been soaking in, and toss the salad.
- Add dijon vinaigrette, salt and pepper to taste and toss the salad well. Serve immediately.